If you are considering serving as a guest blogger for the STFM Blog, keep the following guidelines in mind when writing your blog post:
- Establish a voice – show your personality
- Be original
- Be useful – have one specific reader in mind who will think your content is useful (think about how what you’re writing will help the people you want to reach)
- Keep in mind that a blog is about connecting and conversing with people, not “selling” STFM or your service/program
- Have/voice an opinion (this is different than reporting news). It’s okay to be a little controversial.
- Look at criticism as an opportunity for feedback and improvement
- Ideal blog length is 400-700 words
Once you’ve written a post, please send the draft to Vince Munoz at email@example.com.